The Commission has established the following guidelines that apply to all our health care vendors:
- Always obtain a Purchase Order before providing services to an injured worker. If not, your payment will be delayed or possibly even denied;
- Send all invoices to the Commssion’s Finance Department. Sending invoices to other areas, such as case managers, will delay payment;
- Fax OR mail invoices (not both);
- All purchase orders must be invoiced separately;
- Your invoice must include your vendor number, purchase order number and claim number;
- If you do not receive payment within 40 days, do not re-submit your invoice. Call to inquire about payment status and have the following information ready:
- Invoice number
- Vendor number
- Claim number
- Purchase order number
- Date of service
- All vendors must be registered with the Commission and your assessment account must be in good standing (no money owed). If your account is overdue, your invoice payment may be withheld and applied to your overdue assessment balance.
To contact the Accounts Payable Division, phone: 1-800-563-9000, 709-778-1396 or 709-778-1516.