Save time, file online
Web services to file your 2013 Annual Employer Statements (AES) are available. There are three ways to file:
Choose fastfile if your organization does not have a connect account. You will need your employer payroll statement for your access code and other required information.
If your organization has a connect account, simply log on. Contact your in-house employer administrator if you do not already have a user name and password.
Accounting and bookkeeping companies can submit their clients’ statements using a single login with connect.
The 2013 AES packages were mailed to employers in January, including (1) Employer Payroll Statement, (2) Occupational Health and Safety Statement(s), and (3) Employer Contractor Statement. Also included is important information to help you file your statements online.
Attention! If you encounter difficulties using our web services, please refer to our useful tools section to ensure that you have all the required software updates or contact us at 709-778-6996 or 1-855-840-6996 for assistance.
2014 Maximum Compensable and Assessable Earnings (MCAE) limit raised to $60,760
On January 1, 2014, the maximum assessable and compensable earnings limit increased from $54,155 to $60,760. This amount is used by the Commission in determining the maximum benefits paid to injured workers and the maximum assessable earnings reported by employers.
Save money while boosting your safety culture with PRIME
The 2014 PRIME program is now underway. Follow these important tips to save money and boost the safety culture of your workplace next year:
- prevent injuries before they happen;
- meet your PRIME practice requirements;
- answer all applicable questions in the PRIME refund section of your Annual Employer Statement package;
- submit your Annual Employer Statements on time;
- submit your Occupational Health and Safety Committee minutes on time, if applicable;
- participate in all available early and safe return-to-work options;
- manage claims costs effectively so that PRIME costs are as low as possible; and
- if you are not receiving monthly PRIME Status Reports, complete a claim cost authorization form today.
Congratulations to all employers who received PRIME refunds for 2013! Employers are notified of their PRIME results when they receive their 2013 Annual Employer Statements.