2015 Maximum Compensable and Assessable Earnings (MCAE) limit raised to $61,615
On January 1, 2015, the maximum assessable and compensable earnings limit increased from $60,760 to $61,615. This amount is used by the Commission in determining the maximum benefits paid to injured workers and the maximum assessable earnings reported by employers.
Save money while boosting your safety culture with PRIME
The 2015 PRIME program is now underway. Follow these important tips to save money and boost the safety culture of your workplace next year:
- prevent injuries before they happen;
- meet your PRIME practice requirements;
- answer all applicable questions in the PRIME refund section of your Annual Employer Statement package;
- submit your Annual Employer Statements on time;
- submit your Occupational Health and Safety Committee minutes on time, if applicable;
- participate in all available early and safe return-to-work options;
- manage claims costs effectively so that PRIME costs are as low as possible; and
- if you are not receiving monthly PRIME Status Reports, complete a claim cost authorization form today.
Congratulations to all employers who received PRIME refunds in 2014!