View Video on
"How to Become a
How to Apply
Submit your nomination form online or download .pdf form.
See below what some of the CEO Safety Charter signatories say about workplace health and safety.
In 2007, WorkplaceNL introduced the CEO Safety Charter to support the continuous improvement of healthy and safe workplaces throughout our province. As ambassadors for safer workplaces, signatories to the charter have demonstrated their commitment to the prevention of accidents and promotion of health and safety in the workplace.
This Charter continues to recognize and encourage leaders who demonstrate a commitment to improvements in safety practices, disability management, and fostering healthy and safe workplaces throughout Newfoundland and Labrador.
Charter members subscribe to the principles of workplace health and safety by:
- integrating health and safety principles into their business strategies;
- controlling workplace health and safety risks;
- continuing to improve health and safety practices and disability management within their organization;
- encouraging full health and safety participation of all employees; and
- fostering a province-wide health and safety culture through community involvement such as mentoring other organizations as they implement health and safety workplace practices, seeking opportunities for public speaking engagements to promote healthy and safe workplaces, developing best practice standards, participating in leadership forums, etc.
Consider making the pledge to keep our people safe … one employer at a time.
2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007