Annual Employer Statements web service now open for Employers, Accountants and Bookkeepers
Employers can submit their Annual Employer Statements (AES) online through connect. An online service is also available for accounting and bookkeeping companies for submitting these statements.
There are three ways to submit online:
- Choose fastfile if your organization does not have a connect account. You need your employer payroll statement for your access code and other required information.
- If your organization already has a connect account, simply log on to connect. Contact your in-house employer administrator if you do not already have a user name and password.
- Accounting and bookkeeping companies can submit their clients’ statements online using a single login account.
2015 statements must be submitted or mailed by February 29, 2016 to be considered for a PRIME refund and avoid late-reporting penalties.
- View a demonstration of the AES application
- View the AES Instruction Booklet
- More information for Accountants and Bookkeepers.
Information on Windows 10 Operating System
Windows 10 operating system has a new web browser, Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Silverlight is not supported in the new browser, therefore you may experience difficulty with some of our connect web services. In order to ensure you can use our web services click here for instructions to enable Internet Explorer for your Window 10 System.
Click on the Useful Tools tab and Software to ensure that you have all the required software updates to use our web portal or to obtain instructions to convert to Internet Explorer.
Benefits of connect
connect offers a convenient and secure way of doing business with WorkplaceNL. With access to connect, employers can:
- View account information, including addresses, contacts, assessment rates and balances
- View claims cost information
- View PRIME information and injury statistics
- Request clearance letters
- Manage sub-contractor status lists
- Enter and submit OH&S Committee minutes
- Report workplace injuries (Employer’s Report of Injury – Form 7)
- Submit early and safe return to work (ESRTW) on-line
- Submit Annual Employer Statements
- Payroll Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Statement
- Contractor’s Statement
For additional information on connect services, please call 1-800-563-9000.
View our enhanced web service for employers ESRTW plans on-line.