Save time, file online
The deadline for reporting has passed, however, employers can still submit their 2013 Annual Employer Statements online. There are three ways to file:
- Choose fastfile if your organization does not have a connect account. You will need your employer payroll statement for your access code and other required information.
- If your organization has a connect account, simply log on. Contact your in-house employer administrator if you do not already have a user name and password.
- Accounting and bookkeeping companies can submit their clients’ statements using a single login with connect.
View an AES demo!
To use our web services, please refer to our useful tools section to ensure that you have all the required software updates to use our web portal.
connect offers a convenient and secure way of doing business with the Commission. With connect, employers can:
- View account information, including address, contacts, assessment rates and balances
- View claims cost information
- View PRIME information and injury statistics
- Request clearance letters
- Manage sub-contractor status lists
- Enter and submit OH&S Committee minutes
- Report workplace injuries (Employer’s Report of Injury – Form 7)
- Submit Annual Employer Statements
- Payroll Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Statement
- Contractor’s Statement
For more information on connect services, please call 1-800-563-9000.