Annual Employer Statements web service now open for Employers, Accountants and Bookkeepers
Employers can submit their Annual Employer Statements (AES) online through connect. An online service is also available for accounting and bookkeeping companies for submitting these statements.
There are three ways to submit online:
- Choose fastfile if your organization does not have a connect account. You need your employer payroll statement for your access code and other required information.
- If your organization already has a connect account, simply log on to connect. Contact your in-house employer administrator if you do not already have a user name and password.
- Accounting and bookkeeping companies can submit their clients’ statements online using a single login account.
2014 statements must be submitted or mailed by February 28, 2015 to be considered for a PRIME refund and avoid late-reporting penalties.
- View a demonstration of the AES applications
- View the AES Instruction Booklet
- More information for Accountants and Bookkeepers.
Benefits of connect
connect offers a convenient and secure way of doing business with the Commission. With connect, employers can:
- View account information, including address, contacts, assessment rates and balances
- View claims cost information
- View PRIME information and injury statistics
- Request clearance letters
- Manage sub-contractor status lists
- Enter and submit OH&S Committee minutes
- Report workplace injuries (Employer’s Report of Injury – Form 7)
- Submit early and safe return to work (ESRTW) on-line
- Submit Annual Employer Statements
- Payroll Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Statement
- Contractor’s Statement
For additional information on connect services, please call 1-800-563-9000.
View our enhanced web service for employers ESRTW plans on-line.
To use our web services, please refer to our useful tools section to ensure that you have all the required software updates to use our web portal.