Information on Windows 10 Operating System
Windows 10 operating system has a new web browser, Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Silverlight is not supported in the new browser, therefore connect will not work. Here is the link on how to switch to Internet Explorer so that you can use connect.Click on the Useful Tools tab and Software to ensure that you have all the required software updates to use our web portal or to obtain instructions to convert to Internet Explorer.
Benefits of connect
connect offers a convenient and secure way of doing business with the Commission. With connect, employers can:
- View account information, including address, contacts, assessment rates and balances
- View claims cost information
- View PRIME information and injury statistics
- Request clearance letters
- Manage sub-contractor status lists
- Enter and submit OH&S Committee minutes
- Report workplace injuries (Employer’s Report of Injury – Form 7)
- Submit early and safe return to work (ESRTW) on-line
- Submit Annual Employer Statements
- Payroll Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Statement
- Contractor’s Statement
For additional information on connect services, please call 1-800-563-9000.
View our enhanced web service for employers ESRTW plans on-line.