Select from the navigation bar above to find information about connect services.
To use our web services, please refer to our useful tools section to ensure that you have all the required software updates to use our web portal.
Benefits of connect
connect offers a convenient and secure way of doing business with WHSCC in Newfoundland and Labrador. With access to connect, employers can:
- View account information, including addresses, contacts, assessment rates and balances
- View claims cost information
- View PRIME information and injury statistics
- Request clearance letters
- Manage sub-contractor status lists
- Enter and submit OH&S Committee minutes
- Report workplace injuries (employer's report of injury - form 7)
- Submit Annual Employer Statements (available for reporting period only)
- Payroll Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Statement
- Contractor's Statement
For additional information on connect services, please call 1-800-563-9000.