Select from the navigation bar above to find information about connect services.
New Web Service for Employers: ESRTW plans on-line
Employers who complete early and safe return-to-work (ESRTW) plans can now complete and submit these plans through connect. This new web service will improve the information and data collected for ESRTW and help manage the work-to-recover process. This new web service also meets the Commission’s commitment to offer more on-line service to our clients. The new service will be available automatically to the over 4,000 employers already registered for the Commission’s web services...read more
To use our web services, please refer to our useful tools section to ensure that you have all the required software updates to use our web portal.
Benefits of connect
connect offers a convenient and secure way of doing business with WHSCC in Newfoundland and Labrador. With access to connect, employers can:
- View account information, including addresses, contacts, assessment rates and balances
- View claims cost information
- View PRIME information and injury statistics
- Request clearance letters
- Manage sub-contractor status lists
- Enter and submit OH&S Committee minutes
- Report workplace injuries (employer's report of injury - form 7)
- Submit Annual Employer Statements (will reopen January 2014)
- Payroll Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Statement
- Contractor's Statement
For additional information on connect services, please call 1-800-563-9000.